Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Swimming in Scot's Bay

 Scot bought this boat 2 summers ago.  Brian said the happiest day of any guy's life is the day his best friend buys a boat!  So true, so true.
 Today Brian and I took lunch to Scot and then swam off the dock.  Scot telecommutes, similar to Brian, so when he was off work, he took us out boating to Scot's Bay, on the reservoir.  We dropped anchor, swam and laid about for an hour or so before heading home for dinner.


 I needed to get a picture of Scot looking this way, but didn't realize that until tonight.  Sorry, Scot!
 Sunburned and happy tonight!  Someone remind me to bring a bungee cord for my hair next time!

2 comments:

Briana said...

I am glad we got to meet Scot! He sure is a nice guy! Looks like you had a great time!

Kelsey said...

this looks like so much fun! and you are sooo tan