Wednesday, June 9, 2010

And Here We Have Idaho...


Yes, it rained our whole weekend up at the cabin.  I wasn't expecting much different.  May & June are the spring months in Idaho which means rain if it is a good year, snow if it isn't.  I giggled to myself every time I saw a sign warning about sudden weather changes.  Yep, that's Idaho for you.  Best to pack for whatever season you are going, plus the last one and and next one.  But it should be great weather next time we go up.

Friday we went to feed the fish in between rain showers.  Saturday we went to West Yellowstone.  Next time I go, someone please keep me out of that candy store - my wallet and waist were not protected.  Also the bead store - yes that is a fun place to explore and shop!  Church was very nice on Sunday.  And we went for a walk afterward and saw a moose.

We had a great time, and Helen even started to cry when she realized I had packed the car.  Poor girl.  We were inside a lot, so I didn't get the pictures I would have liked.  I did get a few pictures the first day when we went to feed the fish.  Can't wait to go back!

No comments: